Business Development Professional
Start date: Now
Location: San Diego
Compensation: Salary, Stock Options, & Benefits
Reflexion Health is searching for an experienced, senior-level Business Development professional to lead the development and rapid execution of its growth initiatives. The successful candidate will work with leadership on short and long-term strategic planning, will bring proven tactical excellence and will successfully execute on strategies in service of Reflexion’s growth objectives.
We will only be considering applicants with significant healthcare experience.
What You’ll Do
- Support new product development effort by identifying and negotiating licensing and supply transactions for new technologies that are directly related or synergistic to the established strategies and product lines, or are potentially expansive to the business
- Conduct market analysis and organize competitive intelligence. Provide strategic guidance based on findings
- Cultivate relationships with payors through awareness of challenges, incentives, and value proposition. Work to secure payment arrangements and widespread product adoption through payor networks.
- Research, identify and recommend external technologies, products, product lines, companies and other investment opportunities for acquisition, license or development in order to meet product, sales and growth objectives
- Interface with internal stakeholders to investigate and evaluate opportunities in sufficient depth to define the values, risks, fit, technical feasibility, benefits and fundamental structure
- Prepare and conduct formal proposals for each opportunity to the management team and the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for the development and execution of short and long term strategic plans
- Performs market research and analysis
- Evaluates operational issues to determine how competitive and current it is with the latest trends in the industry
- Assists in or produces feasibility studies/business plans for new product development
Skills We Would Like to See
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in Strategic Business Development
- Healthcare experience: Candidates with digital health experience preferred; candidates with an established professional network in healthcare and/or digital health will be strongly favored
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions
- Proven track record of sourcing and closing transactions that met company objectives and added value to the enterprise
- Implementation experience
- Recent experience in a product development environment
- Ability to manage by influence and work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Can present to various audiences: peers, prospects, C-suite and Boards
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field – MBA is preferred