Sales Director (Remote)
Location: Raleigh/Durham, NC
Compensation: Salary + Commissions and Benefits
Job Category: Sales
About Reflexion Health:
Founded in 2012, Reflexion Health is a pioneer in the digital healthcare space. Our signature solution, VERA™, is an FDA-cleared virtual exercise rehabilitation assistant (an avatar!) that detects motion and remotely monitors the effectiveness of prescribed physical therapy in real-time. We see the potential of leveraging technology to deliver patient-centered care and our talented team works together around the world to make it happen. Follow us on Twitter or visit our website to learn more about our amazing impact and growth.
About the Role:
We're seeking an energetic and results-oriented sales professional to join our rapidly growing team. In this role, you will use your deep healthcare experience and a data-driven mindset to help us transform traditional medicine and improve clinical outcomes with our unparalleled technology solutions. It’s a fantastic opportunity for an individual who thrives in a more fast-paced, empowered environment.
What You'll Do:
- Sell our digital and virtual rehabilitation platform based on clinical & economic value into qualified healthcare delivery organizations and channels, primarily focused on those in value based care paradigms
- Make presentations and demonstrations to multiple stakeholders from Nurses, Physical Therapists, MD’s, and C suite level executives
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for our products
- Work closely with the Account Management team to ensure successful onboarding experience for our customers-- then stay active in the account to grow physician penetration across practices & geography in the organization
- Master and improve our sales funnel management (salesforce) to track and qualify leads, validate forecasts, and collaborate with leadership on appropriate sales KPIs to drive the organization forward
Skills / Requirements We'd Like To See:
- Demonstrated success building and scaling sales volume in rapidly growing, fast moving environments
- Deep expertise in the healthcare marketplace, knowledge and understanding of Orthopedics. Know decision makers, purchasing criteria & where the industry is headed
- Experience working with allied health professionals (Surgeons, Nurses)
- Successful track record selling into next generation delivery models (e.g. Bundles, ACOs, BPCI, CJR, P4P) and crafting value propositions around cost-reduction, care re-design, innovation, and market positioning
- Presentation skills to one, and to many in a high-pressure environment
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to track and manage through modern tools, coordinate & evaluate sales effectiveness
- Participated previously in developing a new market space
- Demonstrated history of helping successful medical organizations solve important problems to improve the lives of patients and at the same time support their bottom lines
- Understanding of "Start-up” culture and the entrepreneurial spirit. Love being on the front-lines with our customers and users and be a part of the process
- Ability to work and collaborate with people across a team effectively with a partnership mentality
- Desire to work in an innovative and dynamic company
- Strong references with a history of building trust, reliability, and being a resource
- Ability to talk to C-Suite Executives
Additional Preferences ...
- B2B2C or Orthopedic surgery sales success
- Experience with SaaS sales models & terms
- Health Technology or Telehealth experience
- Medical Devices
- Familiarity with payers and healthcare systems
Our Awesome Perks!
- Generous PTO available immediately to all new hires
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Monthly commuter stipend up to $130 for parking, public transit, or UberPool/Lyft Line
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Casual environment
- Awesome downtown office location
- Tons of team events (in and out of office)
- Fully stocked drinks, snacks and beer!
- Mac or PC - you choose!
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings including partnerships with local gyms and in-office yoga and meditation