Senior Operations Analyst
Location: San Diego, CA
Employee Type: Full-time, Exempt
Job Category: Engineering
Founded in 2012, Reflexion Health is a pioneer in the digital healthcare space. Our signature solution, VERA™, is an FDA-cleared virtual exercise rehabilitation assistant (an avatar!) that detects motion and remotely monitors prescribed physical therapy in real-time. We see the potential of leveraging technology to deliver patient-centered care and our talented team works together around the world to make it happen.
Reflexion Health is seeking a highly motivated and driven Senior Operations Analyst who has a passion for the medical device industry and has knowledge of the applicable regulations and processes, such as FDA 21CFR820, ISO13485. The Senior Operations Analyst will be critical in the availability of our customer-facing services. It’s a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is analytical, detail oriented and has proven her/himself in writing comprehensive SOPs/WIs and can easily understand complex business processes. The position will report to our VP of Operations.
What you'll do ...
- Work with a high-energy team to ensure the right supply chain strategies and processes are in place to meet customer demand.
- Create and manage SOPs/WIs as applicable to the order, assembly, configuration distribution, support and inventory management process.
- Assist in procurement and contract assembly, ensuring adherence to SOPs and timelines; set and communicate scheduling expectations internally.
- Monitor and suggest improvements to hardware assembly process to reduce lead times and achieve cost savings.
- Be accountable for all logistical operations: manage existing logistics partners, source and train new ones as we grow, and continue to challenge and refine the delivery model as we expand.
- Adapt current tools and systems to scalable business processes.
- Manage inventory and maintain adequate controls.
Skills we’d like to see ...
- College graduate (BA/BS or above).
- Past experience in medical device supply chain management, contract manufacturing and inventory management.
- You love putting processes in place and continually making them better. You live in the world of details. You strategize, prioritize, then do, under sometimes aggressive timelines.
- You enjoy working with various software application/tools and have experience in system configuration.
- Experience with Salesforce or a comparable CRM experience.
- ERP implementations experience.
- You care about the patients using our product in their homes, to get better. You feel a sense of responsibility and protection for the patient experience.
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma Certification
- Experience with MS Office Suite (advanced Excel skills), CRM/ERP such as Salesforce, NetSuite, etc.
Our Awesome Perks!
- Generous PTO available immediately to all new hires
- 11 paid company holidays
- Monthly commuter stipend up to $130 for parking, public transit, or UberPool/Lyft Line
- Coverage for medical, dental, and vision
- Life and disability insurance
- 401k plan
- Casual work environment
- Wellness program including partnerships with local gyms and in-office yoga
- Awesome downtown office location
- Tons of team events (in and out of office)
- Fully stocked drinks, fruit, and snacks!