Senior Software Dev
Start date: Immediately
Location: San Diego
Compensation: Salary & Benefits
We are seeking talented and motivated Senior Software Developers to help us change the face of healthcare.
- Are you a Senior Software Engineer experienced with Unity and/or C#?
- Are you already in the Healthcare industry, or have decided to make a career change from another industry such as game development?
- Are you interested in making a meaningful change in patient lives by giving them motivation and feedback to help them recover faster?
Come join a talented Product Development team creating a tele-rehabilitation platform that combines modern day sensor data (including the Kinect), game tech, and decades of clinical and therapeutic expertise to personalize and scale therapy, driving down costs while increasing patient engagement and satisfaction.
What You’ll Do
- Join a team of experienced software engineers to help expand and develop our windows application in the Unity3D Game Engine
- Design, implement and maintain core systems of the application
- Work in a cross functional, mission-driven team alongside artists, designers, and clinicians to help design, implement, and enhance art and therapy pipelines
What You’ve Done
- Experience developing in a professional setting (practical, hands-on experience planning, writing, debugging and optimizing core game engine systems)
- 5+ years professional experience developing software using C# and C++, preferably in Healthcare or gamedev
- Delivered high-quality work on time to specification while balancing competing priorities
- Solid communication skills; in code, in discussion, and in writing
- Demonstrated experience with the Unity3D game engine
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Experience with distributed source control solutions (we use Git)
- Received a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
Bonus Points For
- More in-depth Unity experience, particularly:
- Experience using the Mecanim animation system
- Experience using post-4.6 Unity UI system, or the NGUI plugin
- Familiarity with using scripting languages (primarily Python) to build production pipeline automation and tools
- Experience with Kinect or other motion based applications
- Experience in a Clinical setting or Healthcare Information Technology
- Experience in a Startup environment
- Experience or familiarity with Agile project management
Exceptional References Required