Senior Software Engineer,
Start date: Immediately
Location: San Diego
Compensation: Salary & Benefits
- An experienced Computer Vision and Image Processing Expert, with hands-on experience in imaging and analyzing human biomechanics?
- Highly motivated and passionate to work on a project that will help change people’s lives?
- Looking for a startup company where one person can make a huge impact on the outcome of the project?
What You’ll Do
- Bring your ideas and experience to a setting where they can quickly make a difference
- Work with a high-energy team to drive solutions that make healthcare more accessible, more affordable, and more convenient
- Work with our team of dynamic software engineers creating our patient-facing product focused on physical rehabilitation
- Be quickly recognized and rewarded for your technical excellence/leadership
What You've Done
- Expert in 3D Matrix Math and computer vision algorithms
- Experience with Kinect or other whole body motion based sensors
- 5+ years experience programming C++/C# or be better than those that do…
- Multitasking ability to drive critical issues simultaneously
- Solid communication skills
- Extraordinarily strong organization and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment towards timely completion of a variety of assignments.
Bonus Points For
- Hands-on experience with real-time image-based skeletal reconstruction for the purpose of analyzing human biomechanics
Exceptional References Required