Senior UX Designer
Start date: Immediately
Location: San Diego
Compensation: Salary & Benefits
At Reflexion Health, our mission is to reimagine healthcare delivery and redesign patient care. We specialize in using motion-tracking technology to create innovative digital health solutions that help patients receive the benefits of physical therapy in the safety and comfort of their own home.
As a Senior UX Designer at Reflexion Health, you will help us reimagine traditional medicine and patient care. In this position, you will fundamentally affect people's lives in a real and meaningful way. In turn, we will ensure you have everything you need to focus on this mission and be invested in its success.
The goal of the Senior UX Designer is to rely on user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals—from concept to execution—across many platforms including mobile. These visuals will weave iconography, typography, color, space and texture together to help our users successfully navigate our products. You’ll collaborate with your fellow designers and researchers to constantly refine the Reflexion design language and create innovative, great-looking products that people benefit from and love to use. You should have a strong understanding of health care, good product instincts, a creative approach to problem-solving, a bold, entrepreneurial attitude, and interest and expertise solving both digital and physical design problems.
What You’ll Do
- Solve problems strategically. You’ll need to demonstrate and defend your design decisions through all phases of the product design process.
- Wireframe. You’ll work with our UX research team to incorporate valuable user insights and quickly generate wireframes to communicate early ideas.
- Prototype. You’ll use powerful prototyping tools to communicate complex interactions and flows clearly.
- Create design systems. Our goal is to build thoughtful design systems and we’ll need you to help lead this charge.
- Design beautiful, accessible UI. We believe that all of our products should be beautiful and accessible. You’ll delight users with designs that inspire, engage and excite them all while solving real user problems.
- Communicate effectively. We work with many stakeholders in a fast-paced environment. You will need to communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs thoughtfully.
Skills We Would Like to See
- 5+ Years experience designing outstanding web-based products.
- Solid knowledge of industry standard design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, Invision, etc.)
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.