UX Research Internship
Start date: Immediately
Location: San Diego
At Reflexion Health, our mission is to reimagine healthcare delivery and redesign patient care. We specialize in using motion-tracking technology to create innovative digital health solutions that help patients receive the benefits of physical therapy in the safety and comfort of their own home.
Reflexion Health is reimagining traditional medicine and delivering meaningful, patient-centered care. As a Reflexion UX Researcher, you can fundamentally affect people's lives in a real and meaningful way. In turn, we ensure you have everything you need to focus on this mission and be invested in its success.
The goal of the User Experience team (UX) is to improve the user experience by incorporating research, insights and content strategy into the product cycle. As a UX Researcher, you will work closely with product teams throughout the design process to identify opportunities for research, choose the appropriate methods, conduct the research and analyze and present results. Your toolbox should consist of both qualitative and quantitative methods, such as expert reviews, user tests, and journal studies, as well as experiments, surveys and A/B testing. Experience with log analysis or statistical analysis is a plus. As a partner to product design teams, you should have strong communication skills, drawing on your experience with design to describe and sometimes mock-up suggestions in research reports.
While your main focus as a UX Researcher will be to investigate specific products and interfaces and work closely with product design teams, we also focus on larger usability and content issues across the site. As a result, you should have a strong understanding of health care, good product instincts, a creative approach to research design, and a bold, entrepreneurial attitude.
- Conduct user research on multiple Reflexion products and experiences
- Collect and analyze user behavior data through a variety of channels, such as user testing, semi-formal interviews, observation, surveys, A/B testing and log analysis
- Work cross-functionally with Design, Product Management, and Engineering to incorporate user-centered research at all stages of the product cycle
- Proactively design studies intended to understand user behavior and attitudes
- Collaborate with Content Strategy to measure the impact of copy changes
- Study and analyze the user experience on the site through a wide variety of qualitative methods
- Recommend and run appropriate A/B tests (or other) to measure the impact of site changes
- Effectively communicate results and illustrate suggestions to product teams through clear writing