VERA Deployment Manager
Start date: Now
Locations: Glendale, CA & New Haven, CT
Compensation: DOE, Mileage reimbursement
- Schedule product installation & removal in coordination with therapist requests, customer availability and work schedule
- Ensure product is prepared for installation. Perform necessary software and hardware updates.
- Effectively train patients and describe the purpose and use of VERA. Includes both onsite communication during install, as well as phone call follow ups for courtesy and troubleshooting.
- Install or remove product from patients’ homes
- Serve as on-site technical support, as needed, in patients’ homes, Skilled Nursing Facilities and various clinical/office locations
- Complete service documentation electronically within our Inventory Management System
- Maintain materials inventory, physically and electronically, in line with scheduled installation activity
- Lots of driving! Patients live all over the greater L.A. area.
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to lift and carry 40lbs.
- Able to bend, squat, stand, sit and twist
- Must travel to customer sites including patients homes, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and clinical environments
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Flexible scheduling may be required to accommodate customer needs
- Subject to drug testing, background screening, and safety & SOP training
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Education: Associate’s Degree
- Excellent interpersonal and Customer communication skills
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in computers and Windows software
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Home installation experience a plus