Visual Design Internship
Start date: Immediately
Location: San Diego
- An aspiring UI/Visual designer with a love for layout, typography, iconography, color, and detail?
- Motivated to work on marketing design projects for products that will help change people’s lives
- Actively pursuing or recent grad with an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Design?
What You'll Do
- Create design supporting sales and marketing efforts to bring virtual physical rehabilitation to larger audiences
- Develop design concepts using a variety of methods from sketching, wireframing to low fidelity prototyping
- Present design proposals to key stakeholders, internal and limited external audiences
- Produce high fidelity visual comps and production assets within our current design language
- Implement assets and design throughout websites, presentations, sales & marketing tools, etc.
- Position reports to Art Director
Skills We'd Like to See
- Strong portfolio of both print and web projects demonstrating excellent typography, layout and creativity
- Excellent organization, problem solving & communication skills
- Familiarity working within the Adobe Suite
- Multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment towards timely completion of assignments
- Enthusiasm to learn and use new skills
Bonus Points For..
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Experience designing in the healthcare space
- Experience using email and marketing tools (e.g. Google product suite, Marketo, MailChimp)