Say goodbye to aching joints and muscles with HelloPT™
HelloPT helps employers, payors, and individuals manage MSK conditions with personalized online exercises and telerehab visits with physical therapists.
Say hi to HelloPT
HelloPT gives people the tools they need for injury prevention or recovery.
Available on any device, users simply answer a short assessment and then receive a self-paced, custom exercise plan. They also have easy access to telehealth visits with licensed physical therapist through our partner, Digital Home Therapy.
How it works
Select the body part that hurts, such as low back, neck, shoulder, or knees
Answer a few short questions
Get an at-home PT exercise plan tailored to your needs
If needed, connect with a physical therapist via secure telehealth technology
HelloPT is unique because it:
- Is much more than a simple app with exercise videos; HelloPT is an MSK wellness platform that combines tailored exercise plans and easy access to a licensed PT via telehealth visits
- Encompasses evidence-based treatment patterns for various musculoskeletal conditions
- Is based on Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPG) of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Orthopaedic Section
- Includes both injury prevention and injury recovery programs
- Provides program administrators with robust reporting
- Is HIPAA and GINA compliant
Why PT first?¹
Physical therapy as the first point of care curbs:
- Trips to urgent care
- Costly consultations with medical professionals
- Prescription drug and opioid use
- Unnecessary imaging and potential surgeries2
- Frogner BK et all. Physical Therapy as the First Point of Care to Treat Low Back Pain: An Instrumental Variables Approach to Estimate Impact on Opioid Prescription, Health Care Utilization, and Costs. Health Services Research. 2018 53(6):4629-46.
- Hwang YG and Kwoh CK. The METEOR trial: No rush to repair a torn meniscus. Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine. 2014 81(4):226-232.